We take the protection of your data very seriously, which is why we treat it confidentially in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and our own data protection declaration.
For the purpose of providing the Service, Living Solutions sarl collects personal data within the following conditions.
2. Data Collected
When the Users use the Service, Living Solutions may ask the Users to provide for example:
– Contact information such as name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.;
– Information regarding a User’s property or property it intends to acquire or rent, such as its location, surface area, number of rooms, etc.;
– Information regarding a User’s status, such as its marital status, number of children, etc.;
– Information regarding a User’s financial position including net revenues, marginal income tax rate, down payment available to contract a loan, etc.;
– Information regarding a User’s willingness to sell or acquire a property.
– Information regarding a User’s opening and reading of an email or its attachments.
– If Living Solutions is engaging with the User in discussions related to its real estate brokerage, management or investment services, all information provided by the Users may be stored.
3. Use of Data
Living Solutions sarl uses the Personal Data collected for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication of the Users when such Users access the Service;
- Providing the Service to the Users as well as customer support;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improving the quality of the Service provided;
- Market research purposes, e.g., measurements of traffic and usage trends;
- Marketing and advertising Living Solutions sarl products and services (and those of third parties) to you that Living Solutions sarl believes may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not send you these messages, please see articles 5 and 6 below on your choices regarding your Personal Data to learn how to opt-out. Living Solutions sarl requires explicit consent before sending any general marketing email.
- Improve financial models or make predictive analytics, all of which may or may not be disclosed to third party or publicly.
- Billing purposes, if applicable.
- Platform and user security.
3.2 Storage of Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3.3 Retention duration
In order to maintain a high quality Service the data retention duration is linked to the purpose of business in respect with the guidelines of the Commission Nationale de Protection des Données in Luxembourg
3.4 Data origin
As a general principle, the Data is provided by the Users explicitly or implicitly through their interactions with Living Solutions sarl , such interactions can be, online browsing, emails, oral or written communication. Living Solutions sarl might also complete this Data with publicly available information about the Users when such information is relevant to the Service, or with information it has received mandates by the Users to retrieve.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent on the Users’ and any Living Solutions sarl website user’s browser and stored on their hard drive that may not allow identification of the party receiving the cookies, unless such party has already provided Living Solutions sarl with personal information allowing such identification.
The Users or any user of Living Solutions sarl website may set their browser parameters in order to select the types of cookies they wish to receive or not receive from Living Solutions sarl. Living Solutions sarl specifically warns about the potential failure of the Service without cookies.
5. Marketing Preferences
6. Rights of the Users
You are entitled to:
• Ask us not to process your Personal Data. We may retain your data on legitimategrounds, e.g. to ensure our contractual rights in the event of a mandate.
• Request Living Solutions sarl to provide the Users, free of charge, with all of the Users’ Personal Data stored by Living Solutions sarl.
• Update your records at Living Solutions sarl to keep their information accurate. • Know the processing applied to the Data as disclosed above. Living Solutions sarl undertakes to provide the Users with such list within a reasonable timeframe of maximum one month when the data is easily recoverable.
You can also exercise those rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Users are warned that they must provide Living Solutions sarl with proper identification means ensuring that their claims over the Data are legitimate. Preferably use the email address you used on Living Solutions sarl to contact us, or identity documents for contractual information.
Living Solutions sarl
65 rue des Bruyères
The Users are informed that they have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority , the Commission Nationale de Protection des Données at https://cnpd.public.lu/en/particuliers/faire-valoir/formulaire-plainte.html.